**DONOTDELETE**

Howz they doin?
      #61407 - 02/03/02 10:08 AM

Hey, does anyone know info about:
Akai
Eclipse
Marius
Stymie

HEH!!! Those are my faves, and all i know about them is...Marius is a guy and hes WAS at swo, and stymie is a girl and shes at swc. HEH! what do i know? All info is GREATLY appreciated!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
sumarsfriend87
Resident

Reged: 12/13/00
Loc: Georgia, USA
Re: Howz they doin? [Re: Kristine]
      #61502 - 02/03/02 01:10 PM

Have you ever met any of them? =) If so, pease share your experiences!

--------------------
~Holly ^-^

**DONOTDELETE**

#62092 - 02/04/02 07:58 PM

I know how Stymie is doing, she is now back in animal care after RPP closed. But she was being really interactive with me the last few months RPP was opened (she's always been pretty interactive but she would just kinda float out in front of me and let me rub her melon, but she lately had been coming all the way up for full body rub downs) I just posted 2 pics of me and her in the photo section. She is my favorite. She's such a sweetie. I seriously think she is the sweetest dolphins I've ever met. She's very gentle with people, but then again she's pretty dominant with the other dolphins, and is protective of Daphne. Once I saw her get mad at one of the AC's for petting daphne, she would try to push daphne out of the way and when she wouldn't go she splashed the AC. Has anyone esle noticing her getting chubbier? In pictures I have of her from when she was first put in she looks a lot thinner than the pics I have of her now. OH well doesn't matter, she's still the most beautiful dolphin I've ever seen.

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Howz they doin? [Re: Supremestar]
      #63023 - 02/09/02 03:47 AM

wowowowowowo...hold it RIGHT there...you mean...Akai has been to SWO??????? OMG That means Ive seen him before! what year(s) was he there?

**DONOTDELETE**

#63024 - 02/09/02 03:50 AM

AWWLL I like your story about Stymie=) Ive met Marius and supposuvly (OMG my spelling=) Akai....If i was able to tell them apart BETTER i could share my stories. Oh...who was the phin that interacted the most at SWF in 1997? I remember a small one sliding up on that small bank thing by the walls and let me rub her down for a loooooong time. or him lol. i think she- or him- was about...3..4 feet long

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 40 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Admin, Kasatka 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2271

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Home