Dolphins (& Porpoises) >> Dolphins & Porpoises

Pages: 1
**DONOTDELETE**

Stymie
      #106939 - 07/09/02 07:58 PM

She's back at RPP I am sooooooooo happy. She didn't come out of the wave pool once all day, but it always takes her a little while to get out in the interacting pool. But just thought I'de let everyone know. I am soooo happy , I'll be in a really good mood for a while, can't wait till I actually get to interact with her again But I didn't mind just watching her all day, better than not having her out at all. I watched her most of the time I was at RPP, only interacted a little with the other dolphins. She seems to be eating really well, so I guess she's no longer ill. Her and Daphne were swimming together a lot, and I think Beaker likes her because they were swimming and playing a lot. Sometimes they would close the gates (they installed gates at RPP now) with Stymie, Daphne, Copper and Penny in the wave pool, occasionally they would put in Beaker. They were open most of the day though, Stymie just didn't want to come out. But anyway I'm done lol.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Stymie [Re: Supremestar]
      #106943 - 07/09/02 08:34 PM

eeeeeeeep! I wish i could ID phins! Erin you never gave me more notes! You just stopped helping me altogether! =( Stymie! yay!

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Stymie [Re: OrCaBaBe10]
      #107045 - 07/10/02 08:17 AM

don't worry, I didn't stop helping you, my cousin was here last week so I had no time to get on the comp. I'll work on more notes today or tomorrow

**DONOTDELETE**

#107051 - 07/10/02 08:29 AM

lol, okay! Thanx! Hey i learned the swf orcas in *pretty much* a day! I am pretty darn good at em'! I bet if someone posted a pic of a swf orca id know who it was! Thanx again Cindy for helping me!

**DONOTDELETE**

Post deleted by Keet [Re: Supremestar]
      #107352 - 07/11/02 02:23 PM

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Stymie [Re: ULYESSEORCAA]
      #107356 - 07/11/02 02:58 PM

hee hee me neither, has anyone been to RPP lately? Is stymie out of the wave pool?

**DONOTDELETE**

#107359 - 07/11/02 03:16 PM

If I could ID them I'd love to tell ya! I'm going on Saturday, but if I see anyone in there I'll try to either ask someone who it is or I'll try and use my ID sheet that you gave me, it might help. I knew it was Daphne last time!

*feels confident*

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Stymie [Re: OrCaBaBe10]
      #107364 - 07/11/02 03:58 PM

oh yeah I forgot I still have to make a better ID sheet, I'll try to do that by saturday for you. I'm going saturday too so I can just find out, but thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

#107660 - 07/12/02 01:00 PM

Your going to swc saturday!? Cool! Maybe I'll see you there! Me and my friend are going for her bday! Thanx btw!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 266 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Admin, Kasatka 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3106

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Home