Dolphins (& Porpoises) >> Dolphins & Porpoises

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Navy dolphins [Re: zippy]
      #106342 - 07/07/02 09:01 PM

yes, have u been on point loma submarine base? i have u get to them by a boardwalk, and u can see them clearly from the road on base. i go to base every other day. i don't need a boat to see them

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Navy dolphins [Re: Anonymous]
      #106343 - 07/07/02 09:04 PM

and another thing i don't appriecate someone telling me (who has no idea) what i can and can not get pics of, i have been briefed right after sept 11, on the new regulations. so u don't need to jump on me. thank you....for all who want pics (there is no guarentee i can get them) tell me...i will ask the trainers before i take any photos...is that ok with u zippy.....

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Navy dolphins [Re: Ulysgirl]
      #106344 - 07/07/02 09:11 PM

http://members.aol.com/mekirk2/dolphins.htm

heres. the link

**DONOTDELETE**

Post deleted by Keet [Re: Ulysgirl]
      #106345 - 07/07/02 09:12 PM

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Navy dolphins [Re: ULYESSEORCAA]
      #106348 - 07/07/02 09:19 PM

i don't know anyone there my hubby does though,,,,the link i posted the first photo, the road in the back ground (the hill leading up) i sit up there and watch its on base

zippy
Calf

Reged: 05/31/02
Loc: San Diego, CA
      #106365 - 07/08/02 03:52 AM

I'm sure the NIS (Naval Investigate Service) would be very interested in how you are able to take photographs inside a naval base. I'm sure you tell the guards at the sub base before you enter that you're taking pictures of a secure facility that you want to post on the web. This is a great example of the vunerabilities our men and women of service face in today's war on terrorism.

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Navy dolphins [Re: zippy]
      #106378 - 07/08/02 05:46 AM

why are you so intrested. i am not going to argue anymore, i never said i posted images of subs, or anything, the gate guards are not who u ask, anyways, i am not going to argue with u anymore on what i can and can't take pics anymore..and please don't threaten me thank u

zippy
Calf

Reged: 05/31/02
Loc: San Diego, CA
      #106545 - 07/08/02 03:34 PM

All I was doing was responding to your post. According to your post "yes, have u been on point loma submarine base? i have u get to them by a boardwalk, and u can see them clearly from the road on base. i go to base every other day. i don't need a boat to see them" . You also state that "no film for my camera i am going to try to go down and get a tour and some close up shots n a few weeks" Now call be stupid but that clearly states that you plan on going on base to take pictures.

I am retired Navy with collegues who work on the bay with these very important assets and am extremely concerned about anything that would compromise their safety, such as photographs that could be used by our enemies. If you take that as a threat than I'm sorry.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 266 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Admin, Kasatka 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 6004

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Home